Sign in to follow this  
Dugald

Perthshire Weekend 18-20 September Payment

Perthshire Weekend 18-20 September Payment

Club members going to the weekend the balance is due to be paid by 15th August so will need the balance by 14th August. Due to the great turnout the total cost per head will be £50.00. Therefore those who have already paid the deposit have a balance of £40.00. The actual cost for the weekend was £1100/ 23 going so was £47.82.There is also a £200 refundable damages deposit which I will pay and get back.

I propose that the £2/head be used as the common food fund which we have done in the past. There is one particular individual , saying no names , but Vive La France , who is a good cook and if he is in agreement I will ask him to be chief cook and the rest of us will be the bottle washers.

If you don't already have the account details for payment then PM me and I will provide. When making payment can you put Perthshire then your name.

I will also be looking for car volunteers so that we can all get up there. Please contact me if you are driving and number of spaces that you have.The usual is leave around 9.00am on the Friday and have a shorter run that day followed by main run on the Sunday. 

This is not a training weekend aimed at speed but rather a club social event where we will cater for all levels. There will be 2 groups but this is not a highest average speed weekend. By all means efforts on the climbs but the groups should all start and finish together. The main run will probably be same route for both groups but at slightly different pace

• Thanks 1

Folks as you have seen on the WhatsApp Group the decision has been made to cancel the weekend due to the present restrictions and it makes perfect sense. In terms of the finance and money paid I would propose the following

The cost of the weekend was £1100.00 with the initial deposit of £250.00 non refundable. The balance of £850.00 was due payment by 18th August. With the Bunkhouse agreeing to our proposal to move the date to next year 17-19th September we do not lose any money.

At the deposit stage there where 18 people, including myself , who gave me £10.00 each. I made up the difference of £70 which I would get back when the balance was paid. What I propose is that these 18 people will not at this time get their £10.00 back , as the money is with the Bunkhouse , rather this will be carried forward to next year. If for whatever reason they cannot make the weekend then going by this years response the space will be filled and they will get the £10.00 back. Likewise I will wait to next year to get difference owed to me

For all the other money paid then this will be refunded in full at this time. So it will either be £40 or £50 you get back. I will need people to send me their bank details for a refund. Alternately if you wish to just leave the money there for next year that's great and once everyone has been refunded I will transfer to the Club account for safe keeping

Hopefully you all agree to the above and I can be contacted on 07368 135485 for any queries

Regards

Dugald

• Like 2