Dugald

September Weekend 18-120th 2020 to Aberfeldy

Club Weekend September 2020 The Old Bunkhouse Glassie Farm , Aberfeldy

So after the success of the past 3 weekends to Kinlockleven and Peebles we have organised another for this year.

We decided on a change of scenery and some new roads to ride on so this year we are off the Perthshire from 18th-20th September , 2 nights stay. I have booked accommodation in The Old Bunkhouse at Glassie Farm , outside Aberfeldy which gives is a terrific base to explore the area. We have the exclusive use of the place which sleeps up to 25 in bunk bed/single beds with a mixture of en-suite and non en-suite. Web site details below

https://www.thebunkhouse.co.uk/

The format will follow the last two to Peebles with a morning start from Paisley up to the area where we go a ride before booking into the accommodation, Second day is the main riding day and In know that some of the Velo know this area so will be organising the routes for us. Sunday we play it be ear depending on the alcohol consumption on the Saturday night. We have previously eaten both nights in the digs which is a great atmosphere and good laugh,

The format for the rides has been to split into 2 rings so that it caters for all of us. So don't be put off thinking that you will be dropped or hold anyone up that has never been an issue and both groups tend to do the same route at different pace. 

This is a great opportunity to have an old fashioned club weekend with like minded people and to see a part of the country you may never have seen or have only driven through on a car and has been well attended on the last 3 occasions.

The cost for the whole bunkhouse is £1100,00 which is comparable with the £1000.00 Peebles cost last 2 years. If we fill all beds then it would be £44.00 for the two nights but based on past experience and numbers it should not exceed £60.00

If you are interested in going please confirm to me through the Velo Rides WhatApp ASAP. I am looking for a £10.00 non refundable deposit by end of January as I need to pay a £250.00 deposit by then and although I can pay it would rather not be out of pocket that amount till September. The balance is due 1 month before we go.

Honestly this is a weekend not to miss as the banters good . I will also post on WhatApp group along with Bank Details 

SO COME ON LETS BE HAVING YOU

• Thanks 1