Dugald

September Weekend 2019

Guys

I’m quite happy to organise the trip in September and I understand that from tonight’s meeting going back to Peebles would be good

I’ve been in touch with them and the available weekend to take the place over is 27-29 Sept

I’m looking to see if that suits and numbers. It’s £1000 for the 2 nights but it sleeps up to 28 and based on last year it was £55/ head

• Like 1

Unfortunately I couldn't make it along last year, however hope to be there this year.  :bike:

Right chaps. Bunkhouse is booked for 27-29!September. Same price as last year at £1000 for the 2 nights sleeping up to 28

I need to pay a deposit so if your going looking for £20 per head

Based on last year it ended up at £65 each but hopefully based on feedback we will have more numbers

Great area to cycle in and I’m sure that The Wall of Talla will be conquered by us again

• Like 1

Guys just a reminder of the Borders Sept weekend from 27-29th Sept. I have the following manes down as going but there are still spaces

Dugald , Mark S, Ian M , Terry , Simon , Greg , Andy T , Dave B , Gav , Dereck , Don, Andy McL , Aiden , Matt S , James

Anyone interested PM me on WhatsApp

Thanks

Dugald

• Like 1