Scott Nelson ...

Time to say goodbye.

Hi all.

With my participation of club rides and events being almost non existent over the last few years i have decided not to renew my membership.

I am not sure of how i delete my profile on the website ??? So if the powers that be could get this sorted that would be very much appreciated.

I just want to say a massive thanks to all I have had the pleasure of riding with and  wish you all the very best for the future.

Regards

Scott Nelson.

• Like 1

All the best Scott I'm in the same quandary 🤔 just not getting out and feel I've nothing to give to the club. 

Sorry to hear that Scott. We started at the same time and recall many a great run in the early days trying to hold Ronnie's wheel! Take care and hopefully maybe see you out on the road at some point 

G

It's hard this time of year to motivate yourself to get out , but come the good weather it becomes more enjoyable and look forward to getting out , you know you are more than welcome to join us again , look forward to seeing you on the road in future

James ( my training bud ) you are going nowhere bar out on road again, you have other commitments now but there will always be time for a cycle , see you soon 🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️

Scott sad to see you leave mate i enjoyed my time on the bike with you.... hopefully see you around.

Mark

Hi Scott,

Sorry to hear this -  I wish you the very best for the future and hopefully catch up with somewhere down the line.

We will get your profile sorted out on the website as per your wish, however I will leave this active for the next short period to allow others the opportunity to catch up.

Best wishes,

Daniel

Sorry to hear that mate as I love our wee conflabs when out on the roads. You are a cracking rider too!!

You are welcome to come out anytime Scott so don't be a stranger and our door is always open if you wish to return.

Derek

On 1/2/2019 at 7:55 PM, smokeychrome said:

Sorry to hear that Scott. We started at the same time and recall many a great run in the early days trying to hold Ronnie's wheel! Take care and hopefully maybe see you out on the road at some point 

G

Ronnie these days would struggle to hold any wheel 😢