liam mcd

PVCC Off Bike Clothing

Hello Guy's and Girl's,

Christmas is coming! and if your loved ones are looking for a stocking filler for you, this could just be the post you are looking for!!

I have been asked to re introduce a selection of "Off Bike" Club branded clothing, which we had successfully organised a couple of years ago. You've probably seen a few of us wearing it. Derek and I both sporting ours at the recent AGM.

Unlike the Cycling Kit there are no minimum orders with this as the design logos are all in place from previous order,  So IF only one person wants a baseball cap, then that can be done!

Please feel free to have a look at the attached document, to see the range.....Happy to discuss sizing etc, and If anyone who has purchased previously would like to add a footnote as to how they found the sizing please do as it would be most helpful.  

If you see anything you like and would like to order, the please email me at [email protected] with:

Product no.:

Colour:

Size:

Qty:

The prices shown were the cost previous time, I don't think there would be much if any change, but I can check tomorrow and confirm. 

I'll let this run for a week or so, and then collate an order. The turn around was pretty quick last time, but again I'll check if we can get an order in and processed for before Christmas.

It makes sense to get as many done at once to make it easier to organise, and for the supplying company.

I am still working out the best way to collect payment, but I can organise that once we get to the order stage.

Any questions, drop me a line or ask here.

Off Bike Clothing .pdf

Hi All,

I bought both the grey polo and the softshell in large which are very nice but a bit on the big size for me unfortunately.  Reckon they would be right for someone who normally takes an XL T shirt or hoodie for example but of course these are available to try on etc. I intend to order the same in a smaller  size if these sell. Both are with tags. 

Polo is now gone.

Cost price as per above:

Softshell jacket 36.00

Will take 30 even for it. 

Drop me a message on what's app if your interested. 

Cheers,

Aidan

Screenshot_20190111-175426.jpg

Edited by Aidan Quinlan
Polo gone